Thursday, January 14, 2016

Final Presentation: That's a wrap folks! #studentteachinghereicome

That's a wrap! I completed my final presentation and am ready to go student teach in the Spring semester at Walter Biddle Saul High School in Philadelphia. This Fall semester flew by but now it is time to see how all the training pays off in while I am student teaching.

To officially begin student teaching the 2016 cohort had to compete and give a 30 minute final presentation about their experiences, the classes that they would be soon be teaching, and a little snippet about their teaching philosophy. To highlight what I did for my presentation, I wanted to share with all of you the video that was created during it!

*I apologize to my blog readers that this video is shared in dual screen. It will be fixed when I have access to another computer that can crop the video since mine cannot. Thank you!*


1 comment:

  1. Olivia,

    You might think about editing your video link to crop it down to one screen. It will make this a more useable recording.

    DF

    ReplyDelete