Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Spring Break {Teach} Not on the Block #week11

Not going to lie, this is going to be a short and sweet blog because Teach Ag! Fam, I am on...

SPRING BREAK!

A joyous time where I am learning that breaks are my best friend and I can use this time to catch up on my work!

So, what did I do Monday and how were the students? Let me tell you!

Preparing for leaving for a week and making sure that animals were ready to go was actually pretty tough! My 10th grade animal science students worked hard to prepare for animals for the break and make sure that everyone had food and water. After they were all checked off, the class flew by and they were off to their next classes!

My Environmental Class was a different story. As graduating seniors are, they were more than ready not to do anything and hangout the entire class period. There were also about 15 seniors missing because it was the day before Spring Break.

As a teacher, it is hard getting a class to concentrate on a topic any given day to begin with, but this was especially hard this week! I brought out the big guns and we played revew games like Kahoot and also worked on an assignment that only counted for them because they were the only ones there. It is nice recognizing students when they do care about school and show up!

I can't wait to get some hardcore work done this week and catch up on some Z's!

So long for now Ag Ed Fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment